Michaels Passport to Imagination July 2, 2014 – Posted in: Sewing
I’ve been struggling with things to entertain my brood this summer. Sofia is 6 now and is into everything artsy she can get her hands on. I love encouraging her to create, but I don’t like the mess, clean-up, or distracting of younger siblings I have to do in order to allow her to allow her to do it.
That’s where Michaels comes in! Have you heard about the Passport to Imagination program they’re doing this summer? Three days a week for just $2 a day you can take your kids to their stores for super cute craft projects!
The summer session lasts 7 weeks (until Aug 1) and each week the theme is centered around a different US museum. And each day of the week (Mon, Wed, and Fri) the projects are different. There are TONS of awesome crafts with cool themes to break up the boredom that inevitably hits us all. I cannot wait to start taking Sofia!
Have you been to Michaels Passport to Imagination yet? Tell me about it!
· Passport to Imagination is Michaels’ annual in-store summer crafting program for kids ages 5 and up.
· From June 16 to Aug. 1, Michaels stores nationwide will host Passport to Imagination classes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Each 2-hour session is just $2.
· This year Michaels has partnered with seven of North America’s best museums to create a museum road trip. Each day, kids will experience culture through crafts with projects inspired by world-class museum exhibits.
· Participants can register for classes online or at their local Michaels store.
· The first 50 participants who attend Passport to Imagination at each Michaels location will receive a free portfolio to store and display their work.
· Visit your local Michaels for more information or visit Michaels.com/passport.